At Saeronam Christian School
Raising Prominent Leaders for the Next Generation
Saeronam Christian School is now looking for elementary teachers who are dedicated to teaching, serving and
setting a godly example for young children.
Our school was founded in March, 2013 and now has about 360 students and 60 school staff members.
It is located in Daejeon, South Korea and is affiliated to Saeronam Church (Sr. Pastor: Rev. Ezra JungHo Oh).
Dedicated to raising eminent servant leaders to transform the world through the integrated education of
family, church, and school based on biblical principles.
Sound Spirituality . Christ-like Character . Distinguished Intelligence . Global Competence . Servant Leadership
Qualifications for teacher
1. Faithful Disciple of Christ
3. Academically Well-Prepared (at least bachelor’s degree, credentials preferred.)
4. Genuine Love for children
5. Overseas Korean, Korean American, English Native Speaker (F-4 Visa holder or eligible to apply for F-4 Visa)
Documents that need to be submitted:
2. 2019 SCS application form (Click here to download)
3. A copy of diploma
4. A copy of teaching certificate (If applicable)
5. Recommendation letter from pastor
6. A copy of resident registration (or a copy of F-4/F-6 Visa ID card)
Submit résumé or inquiries to: Jenn Kim firstname.lastname@example.org 82.42.479.2204
If you are a person who had had Korean nationality and acquired foreign nationality or
a person with a parent(s) or grandparent(s) of foreign nationality who once held Korean nationality,
you may receive F-4 visa to work in Korea.
Please refer to the official website of Korean Embassy in the USA for required documents.
|»||[공고] Saeronam Christian School English Teacher Recruitment||2019.06.24||330|
|6||제1회 졸업생 Home Coming Day||2019.05.13||644|
|5||[공지] 학교 홈페이지 등업 신청 안내||2019.03.01||67|
|4||[공고] 2018학년도 교직원 채용 공고||2018.02.26||160|
|3||[공고] 2018학년도 새로남기독학교(중등과정) 교사 초빙 공고||2017.10.13||1423|
|2||새학기 학부모 공지사항||2017.02.23||161|
|1||새로남기독학교 교사 초빙||2017.01.16||315|